New on the 2007 Corvette:
- Two-tone perforated leather seating surfaces with crossed flag embroidery and contrasting stitching available in Red, Cashmere or Titanium.
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls are included with Bose premium audio systems.
- OnStar is available on the Z06.
- Improvements in air bag technology resulted in a larger glove compartment space.
- Cross-drilled brakes included with Magnetic Selective Ride Control option; price bump was $300.
- New exterior color - Atomic Orange Metallic replaces Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic.
- The 2007 Corvette was otherwise the same as the 2006.
For the ninth time, a Corvette paced the Indianapolis 500. Patrick Dempsey was the driver at the start and Johnny Rutherford drove during the caution periods.
For the first time since 1998, Chevrolet offered 500 production replicas. Cost was $66,995.00, a $14,085.00 premium over the standard convertible,
The first of a number of special edition Corvettes honoring Corvette racing drivers' accomplishments, the 2007 Ron Fellows ALMS GT1 Champion Corvette Z06 in Arctic White featured special interior appointments. Production was limited to 399 units.
2007 Corvette Ron Fellows Special Edition Z06 Fender GraphicClose
Above: The front fender graphics are a nod to race car treatments that enabled the pit crew to quickly identify which car / driver was in the pits. Notice the Maple Leaf logo - a nod to Ron Fellows Canadian heritage. In fact the color scheme of the whole car - white with red - represents the colors of the Canadian flag.
2007 Corvette Ron Fellows Special Edition Z06 InteriorClose
2007 Corvette Ron Fellows Special Edition Z06 in Arctic White, Indy 500 Pace Car ReplicaClose
2007 Corvette C6 Coupe in Machine SilverClose
2007 Corvette C6 in LeMans BlueClose
C6 Chevrolet Corvette - WatercolorClose